sixth time in writing a blog.
I want to share how God had been good to me. God given me a better life after I have invited him to come into my life. I can see how my life is being transform. God had also bring me a good friend, li yan, that had invited me to this wonderful church, letting me know him and other church-mates. He have also send me 2 wonderful shepherd that have been giving me support all the time, wei loong and david hoe. and also a wonderful brother, chris, coaching me in web design. enhancing my knowledge of web design and web programming.
one best thing that God had given me is his words in the bible. whenever I'm feel down, I know that God is beside me cheering me up through his words in the bible, also with my friends giving me support. I really want to thanks God for what he have given me.
this is the only thing I never regret in my life. God have really made a big different in me and in my life. Lord, thank you for coming into my life and be my savior. I pray for all my friends to have good results in their studies and in whatever they do. In Jesus's name, we pray. A Man.
__love me
|10:46 PM|