eight time in writing a blog.
I want to reflect on what God is to me. God to me is a friend, he is also our father, he is also our saviour. God to me is my everything. without God I wouldnt be what I am today. that why I praise God and thank God for what he have given to me.
God have also shown himself to me. last time, before I came to know Chirst, I can say that I was quite a rebellious guy, using all kinds of vulgar. But after I came to know Jesus, he have change me alot. I am not longer back to my old self where I using those vulgar. I been transform into a new person, having a fresh start all over again.
Jesus have also help me find a sense purpose in life. without him, I will still be lose, walking around without a sense of direction. Jesus also remind me of alot of things that other people can't, like willing-ness to walk with God.
Today I really want to thank you, Jesus, for coming into my life. changing the past of me. letting me experience your presence, letting me experience your love. I will never leave you, Lord. Never.
__love me
|11:51 PM|